OFFER OF SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF AGRICULTURE,
ECOLOGY, TOURISM AND MANAGEMENT
I SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
a) STRATEGY MAKING:
– agricultural development of the municipality, region,
– rural development of the municipality,
– local economic development of the municipality, region.
b) PROJECT DESIGN:
– herbs-plantation production,
– fruit growing – berry, apple, stone and forest fruits,
– greenhouse production of vegetables and flowers,
– mushrooms and shiitakes,
– livestock – sheep, goat, pig, livestock,
– mini game farms,
– mini processing facilities for processing – mini dairies, mini slaughterhouses, fruit processing, etc.
– other projects as requested by the contracting authority.
c) EDUCATION AND SEMINARS:
– methods of organic plant production and harvesting of forest fruits and medicinal plants as products of organic agriculture;
– plantation of medicinal plants, placement and rentability,
– nursery and greenhouse production of vegetables and flowers,
– fruit protection and pruning issues,
– issues of grafting.
II ECOLOGICAL SERVICES
– PET packaging recycling project,
– project for the production of biomass energy pellets,
– project for the production of organic fertilizer in granules,
– landfill and mine reclamation project,
– wastewater project,
– decoration and decoration project,
– the project “Let’s plant Lavender, remove the ambrosia”,
– other projects in the field of ecology, at the request of the client.
b) EDUCATION AND SEMINARS
– recultivation of municipal landfills,
– farms in the function of ecology,
– renewable energy sources in the function of ecology
III TOURISM SERVICES
- a) Projects, studies, at the request of the client,
- b) Tourism development strategy of the municipality, region,
- c) Education and seminars:
– Rural tourism,
– Private accommodation,
– Categorization of private accommodation and rural tourist households.
IV CONSULTING SERVICES FOR SYSTEM INSTALLATION AND CERTIFICATION
– quality according to ISO 9001,
– environmental protection according to ISO 14001,
– occupational health and safety according to OHSAS 18001,
– food safety according to ISO 22000,
– certification of the HACCP system according to the requirements of Codex Alimentarius.
V EDUCATION AND SEMINARS for the introduction of GLOBAL GAP standards in primary production